Friday 28 March 2014

Store Championship @ Sparta, Wangsa Maju.


This is a friendly reminder of tomorrow's Store Championship @ Sparta, Wangsa Maju. For those who 'didn't get the memo' don't fret you can still sign up on that day itself. The event is 2pm. Don't be late, guys.

Hope to see you guys there, especially fresh faces with fresh new squad build ideas. Getting tired of shooting Dark Curse + Stealth Device (you know who you are).

Don't worry too much about placing last. That's something for self-style X-Wing Guru (i.e. me) to stress over, not you. If you happen to play me, tell me what you think of the blog, what would you like to see, etc. Or just say that that you absolutely love the blog. It just might throw me off my game. Just might...

So, drop by, play X-Wing, meet new friends and most importantly, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment